Development Resource Management Group, LLC.
was established in 2011 in Reno, Nevada. Company founder
Ralph C. Smith
wanted to use his considerable experience to develop a consulting business able to provide a strong foundation of support for building owners and clients with a need to develop projects and protect their assets without the massive investment typically needed to build an in-house staff with relevant project skills.
Part of our company's mission is to provide owners with a range of construction property consulting services to help identify goals for success, and where possible, minimize costs of operations and project development and increase the likelihood of a successful project.
Our great strengh as consultants grows from the decades of combined work experience of our staff and our close strategic ties to the business community.
Development Resource Management Group, LLC. strives to be your guide through a process that can become a very large investment in time and money unless managed by experienced representatives dedicated to your interests and to the successful completion of your project.
Past and Current Clients include:
- Floyd Rowley Development Group /Owners Representative & Consultant
- Jacobs Entertainment Inc.- Inspection, Observation Reports, Owners Representative & Consultant on multiple current Reno past and present projects. Owners Representative on currently six current (Start-Finish) Reno projects.
- Montage Condominium Retrofit/Starwood Resorts High Rise Retrofit /Project Consultant
- Gencon Construction / Contract Superintendent
- Frank Lepori Construction / Forensic Building Investigations/Owners Representative
- Metcalf Builders Inc. / Contract Estimating and Project Management
- Geney Gassiot Inc. / Business Development / Field Operations / Consultant
- Gilbane Construction / Marketing Consultant
- Mountain West Aviation / Owners Representative
- Eastern Sierra Professional Group/Neutral Binding Express Witness Construction Disputes
- My Journey Home / Business Develop Consultant
- Johnson Real Estate Group / Owners Representative
- Encompass Real Estate Group / Owners Representative /Building Consultant
- Cathexes Architecture / Building Consultant
- Travelers Insurance / Owners Representative – Catastrophe Loss
- McPherson Construction/Forensic Consultant on 102 room extended stay hotel
- ALLCO Construction/Forensic Superintendent -Sparks Silver Club 100 units (Hotel Conversion)
Previous Project Experience
Member of the